Infiintat in: 1968; Orasul: TARGOVISTE; Profil general: Arta
Adresa: Strada Muzeului numarul 6
Program: 9:00 – 17:00; luni: inchis
Stelea Galleries are located in the building of the former City Museum, built by the architect Nicolae Ghika-Budesti and opened in 1938 by Nicolae Iorga. Later on the building housed the Archaeological Museum, until 1986. From the initial collection, opened for the public in 1944, there is still preserved the Lapidarium collection, under the peristyle. At present, the space is dedicated to temporary exhibitions.