Infiintat in: 1860; Orasul: IASI; Profil general: Arta
Adresa: Piata Stefan cel Mare si Sfant numarul 1
Program: inchis pentru restaurare
Established in 1860, it was a part of the Mihail Academy. In 1957 it moved to the Palace of Culture and became a department of the Jassy Museum Complex. The gallery of world art comprises works of the following schools: Italian and Spanish, Flemish and Dutch, French, German, Austrian and Russian. There are works ascribed to Van Dyck, Murillo, Veronese, Poussin, Cranach or to some of their disciples. The gallery of Romanian art presents the works of the “national school” chronologically, from the end of the 18th century to this day. There are works of Romanian classics: Nicolae Grigorescu, Theodor Aman, Stefan Luchian, Nicolae Tonitza, Theodor Pallady, and Ioan Andreescu.
The museum owns goods listed in the National Cultural Heritage Treasure.